Welcome Friends and Strangers!


I always like to have a nice welcome/introduction post to new blogs to give you all, my readers, a gauge at what this blog will be about!

Basically, I already run a review blog which focuses mainly on flash games over at FlashMush Reviews. The issue I came across though is that I like to occasionally review more mobile games which you can play on your Iphones or Android devices or tablets. For the longest time I simply just did the reviews on FlashMush Reviews and called those reviews "MobileMush" reviews. As time has gone on though I have thought about it and I have decided to create a separate site for these mobile reviews so here I am with MobileMush Reviews! I hope to of course affiliate and interconnect the two in a lot of interesting ways so I hope you enjoy the mobile reviews to come!

{ 0 comments... Skip ke Kotak Komentar }

Tambahkan Komentar Anda

 

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

MobileMush © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri