Tinboy Joyride Mobile App Review

tinboy joyride vs jetpack joyride

Download Tinboy Joyride for free on Android
Developed by Defcon Studio
Genre: Arcade & Action
MobileMush Reviews Rating: 4/10

No, this is not Jetpack Joyride although the name and idea is quite similar with Tinboy Joyride and by that I mean it is a generic runner mobile game.

I decided to give Jetpack Joyride a shot, I mean it was free and I saw a post about it on Reddit. So I checked it out on the Google Play store and it seemed to be alright. I normally like distance runner games so why not download it. Well, as you can probably tell from my buildup I was slightly disappointed...actually scratch that, a lot disappointed.
tinboy joyride mobile android app

Tinboy Joyride is just not a polished game...at all. You are thrown into the game really with no start screen or anything, I tapped my screen at what I think was the start screen and the character just started running. From there you eventually figure out that you are now playing the game and you just tap the screen to jump over obstacles and collect red and blue balls (points I suppose). However, while the graphics are ok looking, everything is disjointed and do not fit well together and also textures didn't seem to be working quite right. There are powerups in Tinyboy Joyride but again no explanation for anything and you just have to figure out everything on your own. There are goals on the right side of the screen like collect 20 red balls or 5 blue balls but again, no explanation. Playing Tinboy Joyride is really feels like being a fish out of water with no clue other than tapping the screen.

What is even worse is I could not find a pause or stop button unless you lose I suppose. I thought I paused the game or stopped it and I shut off my tablet only to come back five minutes later to realize the game was still going on and I hadn't died yet in five minutes... I promptly uninstalled Tinboy Joyride from my device and do not recommend it until it is more put together in a professional way.

{ 0 comments... Skip ke Kotak Komentar }

Tambahkan Komentar Anda

 

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

MobileMush © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri